ChildNet has created a Legacy Society and is seeking donor membership. Participation in the Legacy Society allows individuals to make lifetime gifts and see their philanthropic dollars at work. Remembering ChildNet in your estate and tax planning will ensure a difference is made in the lives of at-risk children and families today and into the future.
A carefully planned lifetime gift through ChildNet’s Legacy Society offers many benefits to the individual donor which, depending on the type of gift vehicle used, may include:
- Income tax savings and possible capital gain tax avoidance with the gift of an appreciated asset;
- Reducing and/or eliminating estate and transfer taxes;
- Providing additional income to the donor and surviving spouse;
- Retirement planning; and
- Creating a legacy that lasts beyond the donor’s lifetime.
With a little planning, your gift to ChildNet can help achieve your financial, philanthropic, and estate-planning objectives. To become a member of the “Legacy Society” all one needs to do is:
- Make a gift to ChildNet by naming us in your will or living trust;
- Participate in a life income gift arrangement for the benefit of ChildNet, such as a charitable gift annuity; or
- name ChildNet as the beneficiary of a retirement plan or insurance policy.
Please support ChildNet and join us today.
For more information, please contact Brett Lewis, Director Of Development & Communications
at (562) 490-7667
or email firstname.lastname@example.org